Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Go FYSH

We at Advanced Family Eyecare are excited to announce the introduction of two new frame lines in our office, FYSH an edgy fun line offering european styling in great colors and KLiiK a Danish designed line in smaller sizes that teenagers and those who are young at heart just love. This is truely exciting stuff. My staff loves them because of the great styling and the energy they bring to our optical. My wife thinks that they look incredibly cute on everybody. I have had a pair of FYSH for about 2 months now and have loved them. I am more about function and feel in my frames and these work awesome. We work hard to find frames that meet our stringent standards for fit, finish and durability and these do. As always they carry our exclusive two year, unconditional, no excuses warranty. Come on in and see how good a frame can look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would va