Friday, April 17, 2009

Ed Hardy Sunglasses Are Here




When we went to the Vision Expo in Las Vegas last fall, right in the center of the exibit hall was a huge display with people just literally lined up all the way around it. As we were standing there a woman walked by us wearing an amazing pair of sunglasses. As she passed I noticed how all eye were on her. Megan informed me she was a Kim Kardashian. To be honest, I still don't know who she. Her sunglasses were stunning however. She walked into the display and I then figured out she was there to sign autographs. The booth was for Ed Hardy Eyewear. I learned then that this stuff is a big deal in the world of high fashion.


We have them. The hottest thing in high fashion sunwear. What all the big names are wearing. They really are beautiful. I was truely impressed when I saw them. My wife loves them. We are excited about them and would love you to come see them. Through the month of May we will be offering them at 20% off so you can get great fashion at a great value. We will also be featuring them at the What Women Want show in May where we will have the entire line. Come see them at our office or at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would va